- Review admission requirements below.
- Click the Apply for Admission link.
- Submit the required documents.
- All final transcripts and test scores must be official and remain in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution. Students do not need to request transcripts from any University of Alaska campus.
- Mail official paper transcripts to UAA Office of Admissions, PO Box 141629, Anchorage AK 99514-1629
- Email official transcripts from secure providers such as AVOW or eScript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UAA does not accept final transcripts by fax or email attachment
|Certificate or Associate Degree (1-2 years)|
|Qualifications (one of the following)|
|Required Admission Documents|
|Apply for Admission|
|Use the Associate/Cert-No College application type.|