Student Union Facility Reservations
Need a new venue for your staff meetings, resource fairs, community panels, conferences, seminars, or social events? The UAA Student Union offers a multitude of convenient facilities and services for any event. The new online reservation system makes it even easier to check availability and submit requests.
The Student Union includes the Den, North and South Cafeteria, Lyla Richards Conference Room, Student Lounge, Leadership Lab, and Upper Hallway. These spaces can be transformed for almost any use. We provide audio-visual equipment along with highly trained staff to ensure that all of your needs are met.
Click the link below to redirect to our reservation website. Scroll down to see a photo slideshow, our facility reservation rates, instructions for the reservation website, a diagram of common setups, and contact information.
Photo Gallery of Student Union Facility and Example Setups
Loading slide show...
Online Reservation System Instructions
1) Click on the link above.
2) Choose date, room preference, and expected attendance. **Room preference option is currently inaccessible. The Student Union Operations Coordinator will contact you to establish the best room option for your needs.**
3) Click "Check Availability" to determine if your preferred time slot is open.
3) If available, input event details, customer details, and furniture/equipment requirements.
4) Fill out captcha, agree to terms and conditions, and click "Submit."
5) The Student Union Operations Coordinator will contact you within five business days.
Student Union Operations Coordinator Contact Info