You can spend your WOLFbucks at:
- The Bookstore (also the UC Bookstore)
- All University Dining locations
- Some vending machines, Copier machines (at the Library and SMH), and Print stations in computer labs.
- The ARTS building box office to purchase tickets to plays, concerts and other events.
- Laundry facilities in North, East and West Halls.
You can also:
- Check out books in the Library
- Rent outdoor equipment from the Student Union
- Receive discounts on admission to campus activities and events
- Use workout facilities in the Wells Fargo Sports Complex and Alaska Airlines Center.
- Ride the People Mover and Valley Mover for free!
There are several ways to deposit money on your WOLFbucks account.
- Visit one of the six Value Transfer Stations installed on campus. Click here for more information.
- Visit the WOLFcard Office located in the University Center.
- Call 786-HOWL (4695) and charge your credit card. (between 9:00am and 5:00pm weekdays)